Hello again, this time from Dubai! :)
We arrived this morning 6.30 AM, so today is a lazy day full of cleaning, washing…and selecting photos! (and of course trying to stay awake!)
Below are some pictures from our second and third day in and around Tokyo. We so loved this city!
* The famous Shibuya crossing…there is a Starbucks in one of the buildings where you have this perfect view..could watch this all day! People (or should I say little ants) everywhere! :)
* Went to the Tokyo fish market to taste super fresh sushi! Anyone who knows me, knows I’m not a big fan of fish…especially raw fish…but this was absolutely delicious! And Frank…well…he was in heaven ;)!
* Strolling in the park to watch the beautiful trees, people and cherry blossom. Lucky us: there were still so many blossom trees in full bloom! :) Beautiful!
* And then it was time for one of the highlights of our Japan trip: Mount Fuji! Guess what: thick grey clouds everywhere! So no mount Fuji for us….:( we still went to a little town near the mountain and had fun though :) (but still….aarrggh!!!)
* and then it was time to say goodbye to Tokyo! Bye vending machines (we would see them everywhere in Japan, but didn’t know that yet ;)), bye you big beautiful city!
*Helloooooo Shinkansen! (Bullet train!) Next stop: Takayama!